Tuesday 26 February 2013

Reviews

First let me start out by saying that I appreciate review sites and their reviewers. Most are reliable, well established, great about letting you know when they post your book review, and give an honest review that may or may not hurt a little. Our publishers send our books out, when they are first published, to a lot of review sites. And I think I can speak for most authors when I say that we also send our books out. 

Last month a review site sent me an email saying one of their reviewers requested two of my books. Two very short erotic romances that hardly take any time to read. And I have yet to hear back from anyone. This has happened to me occasionally before, and I usually just shrug it off. No telling what happens between the time my book is requested and the time it's delivered to the reviewer. Also, some reviews are posted and the author isn't notified at all. I can't tell you how many reviews I've discovered on my own.

And I'm thrilled every time! I mean it. 

I know it sounds like I'm griping. I'm tired, I've been preparing like crazy for my next two releases that both happen to come out in March, and they've cancelled Flashpoint. I loved that show. LOL

All in all I can't complain about the reviews I have received over the years. With the exception of a very few, they have been good if not great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unleash your inner vixen and comment today!