Thursday 7 February 2013

Lusty London Adventures


When I decided to write a new series, I really wanted to set it in London. The Agency grew from that – part traditional stuffy Gentleman’s club, part modern gathering point for adventurous, slightly mis-fitting patriots. Maybe it’s the Aussie in me – but there’s something just so fantastic about the UK. Both modern and traditional, fast paced and relaxed out in the country it’s the perfect blend of both worlds. As a writer you can have it all. Car chases and everything on the edge of your fingertips in the city, or as much space, lush green land and secret hiding places out in the country, and all relatively speaking close to each other. One must remember, of course, that people often will drive down here for 1 or 2 hours each way just to commute to work. We measure “distance” on a bit of a larger scale, I’ve discovered.
 
 
I’ve been really lucky over at TEB. The Agency has found a very loving home, and I’ve got a few releases coming out over the next few months. Passionate Immunity and its following title – Passionate Vengeance can both be currently purchased through the TEB website.  I hope you all enjoy my character's lusty adventures in and around London as much as I've enjoyed writing them!
 
 
Elizabeth Lapthorne has numerous books in all sorts of genres from both Total E-Bound and Ellora's Cave. You can email her at elapthorne999@hotmail.com or visit her website at http://elapthorne.mmebj.com/index.html
 
 

2 comments:

  1. This is a great series Elizabeth and I love the London-feel you give it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! That's a wonderful piece of praise. Of course my crit partner and editor have a huge hand in it ;) But I try really hard to be as accurate as I can be. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Unleash your inner vixen and comment today!