Saturday 25 January 2014

Buy The Devil Take You get You Found Me FREE

I'm so excited about this awesome deal from my publisher MuseItUp. Today and Tomorrow only, January 25 & 26 if you purchase my Scottish Highlander historical romance The Devil Take You, directly from MuseItUp you will receive You Found Me FREE. YFM is also of the Scottish/British genre.
 

The Devil Take You is one of my absolute favourites out of the stories that I have penned. I not only enjoyed doing the research for the history that went into the story but I also surprised myself by creating an anti-hero, which is kind of rare in historical romance. I have also loved hearing from readers who enjoyed and reviewed this book and was tickled to find that I was not the only one who fell in love with Gard Marschand. I guess we all really do love a bad boy.  
 

And another awesome little bonus; for a time The Devil Take You was an ARe Bestseller in the Romance>Scottish/Highlander eBooks category.
 
Are Best Seller

I also hope you enjoy You Found Me, which was my first book. The one that started my writing journey. It will always be special to me.
 
Goodreads                                           Amazon
 
I hope you take advantage of this incredible deal and more so I hope you fall in love with these characters the way I did.  
 
 The Devil Take You
 
I believe your stay in purgatory has only just begun...  

Scotland - 1307 - During the Scottish Wars of Independence

   
Gard Marschand will stop at nothing in his pursuit to regain what is lost. Concealing his true identity, he will associate with his enemies, kill his own countrymen, even sell his soul to the devil if all else fails. He will lie, cheat, steal, rape and siege his way across two countries gaining power and reputation in his malevolent wake. His determination all consuming, until King Edward commands Gard to lay siege on Ross-shire holding, where Braelynn Galbraith obliterates his single-minded purpose.
 
Braelynn Galbraith wants peace for her beloved Scotland, marriage to her childhood sweetheart, Callum, and a house full of children. In that order. But evil incarnate in the form of Gard Marschand, turns her life inside out and destroys all hope of a decent marriage. 
   
Can Gard abandon his deep-seated need of revenge for a love that might just save his soul, or will he succumb to the demons that hound him and surrender to the devil within?
  
You Found Me

Injured, lost and alone, what more could a girl ask for than to be rescued by a roguish Scottish Laird and a proper English Duke?    

Marcus Sunderland, reared in England, groomed from birth to be the Duke of Carlton, is everything a proper English gentleman should be. Unwaveringly loyal to his liege and childhood playmate Queen Elnor, devoted to his people and his country. Laird 

Niall Lummisden of Clan Logan in Lomond, Scotland, is everything a roguish Scottish Laird should be. Dedicated to his clan. Friendly, easygoing, born with confident swagger, he is the complete antithesis to his English half-brother Marcus.    

As the brothers travel to a royal engagement they discover a woman left for dead in the road, beaten beyond recognition. It is decreed by his Queen that Marcus must take the stranger back to his estate to recover from her injuries. The unidentified woman not only survives the vicious attack but, as she begins to heal and communicate, struggling to recall her life before they found her, both men are intrigued and attracted to her.    

The Duke and the Laird have survived a lifetime of cultural and political differences, but can the brothers survive her? 
 
Click on this banner and get whisked away to MuseItUp
 
Below are a couple of interviews that I did with excerpts, if you'd like to read some samples.

Donna Gallagher's
Normandie Alleman's
Penny Lockwood Ehrenkranz

Take Care, until next time 
H K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unleash your inner vixen and comment today!