Monday 4 March 2013

Intimate Knowledge - Pre-Release!!

So I’m sure I can’t be the only person who every now and then plans a lovely, restful weekend. Usually on these occasions I’m overwhelmed with visions of relaxing in a bubble bath, or sleeping in until I wake naturally (and not to the dreaded tone of my alarm clock), or even just having the luxury of deciding whether to read outside in the sun, spread out on the couch or curled up in bed.
 
Frequently, however, it doesn’t come to pass. Either work intrudes, or friends call to catch up, or perhaps I’m reminded a day or two before the weekend of previous commitments. Sometimes I even start out on my desired break and get interrupted mid-relaxing.
A vacation out in the Forest of Dean has been on my to do list for a number of years.
 
 
 
With picturesque scenes like this, who can blame me, right? Peace, tranquillity, a real get-back-to-nature place where nothing could possibly go wrong or stress me out. Sadly for my heroine Jennifer Mabbot, her week camping was interrupted. Worse is, when she comes home the mystery she’d stumbled upon out in the boondocks followed, trailing mayhem and danger behind her.
 
Luckily, one of her oldest friends, Saul Haslen, works with the Agency and is more than willing to put himself squarely between her and danger. He’s even willing to finally risk his heart for her…and that’s only the start of their adventures together.
Intimate Knowledge is available right now for pre-release from TEB! I love hearing back from readers and always welcome emails at: elapthorne999@hotmail.com 
 
 
 
 
Intimate Knowledge is the 5th book of my Agency series, and you can find the others following the links. In order: Flirting With Danger, Courting Passion, Passionate Immunity, Passionate Vengeance.
 
Enjoy, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unleash your inner vixen and comment today!