Sunday 3 March 2013

Thank you, thank you! The title of my next book, due out sometime in April, will be Surrender to Desire! Thanks to all of you who took the time to vote on my blog. I'll be posting a new name this book poll for the the third and final book of the Evans brothers. A Perfect Fit came out in January. 
A little background on the Evans brothers. Beau, Blade and Chaz are identical triplets who divide their time between running the family ranch, and running Evans Security. Big, rugged Texans, they know what they want, and they usually get it. They like their women curvy. Surrender to Desire will be Blade and Callie's story. I started on Chaz and Val's story yesterday.

Oh and one more thing. I designed my first book cover for Surrender to Desire and will reveal it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unleash your inner vixen and comment today!