Monday 4 January 2016

Hands-On

This short, erotic story was originally released with Ellora's Cave. A bonus story from my Serve and Submit Series is included with the re-release.

Buy Link
Excerpt -
“Maybe we can work out some kind of a…ah, payment plan?” She chewed on the inside of her lip, realizing how weak and pitiful she sounded.

“I have a better idea, Ivy. Seeing you again has only reminded me of what I’ve been missing. With interest, a payment plan will take years. How about one weekend?”

One weekend? “I don’t understand. You know I can’t come up with that kind of money in one weekend.”

Laughing, Jake slammed his feet to the floor and leaned forward. “Come on, honey, you’re not stupid. But just in case you can’t read between the lines, let me clarify. I want one weekend.”

Her brows furrowed. “One weekend of what?”

There was a long pause. “Of you.”

He can’t be serious! “What?”

“One weekend of you, as many times as I want, wherever I want, in any position I want. One weekend of fucking you will erase the debt Wally owes our company.”

Ivy swallowed with difficulty, even while a little thrill shot through her at the picture his words conjured. Jake was an exceptional lover. “You expect me to sell myself!”

“You should be flattered that I think you’re worth twenty grand.”

She shook her head. “You’re crazy, Jake. I won’t do it.”

“Won’t you?”

Ivy swung around in anger, going for the door. Blood was pumping hotly through her veins. Part of her was excited, the other half angry that she couldn’t control that excitement. She reached for the doorknob with tears in her eyes, remembering too late that it was locked. She fumbled to open it.

“Damn you!” Jake pushed her against the door with his body, growling low against her ear. “I loved you!” His unexpected roughness and having his hard body against hers fueled her desire. “I’ve never stopped wanting you, Ivy. Even after I found you in bed with my brother.”

She pushed back against him but he was like a pillar of stone behind her. Tears slipped down her cheeks. She closed her eyes, having no choice but to submit to his strength. Everything assailed her at once. The solidness of his body, the enticing scent of his favorite aftershave—something mild and earthly—the pulsing hardness of his cock against her ass.

“Nothing happened between us, Jake.” Ivy trembled with growing arousal. Why didn’t he believe her? She pushed back against him but to no avail.

“The hell it didn’t. Rick knew too many things about you that he couldn’t have unless he’d known you intimately. He said you were the best fuck he’d ever had.”

“I think it’s funny that you’d take the word of your brother, who hates you, over the word of the woman you were supposed to love.”

Jake leaned heavily into Ivy, his breath hot against her ear. “Enough talk.” He ground the words out, and then clamped his teeth down between her neck and collarbone.

It was something he did when he lost control and wanted to claim her in the most basic way. And Ivy knew at that moment that there was no escape. She shuddered wildly in response as the memories of being loved and consumed by him flooded her.

He swung her around, crushing her against the unyielding door. His hands circled her wrists and he dragged her arms up over her head, pinning them against the smooth surface of the wood. “The weekend begins now, Ivy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unleash your inner vixen and comment today!