Monday 27 April 2015

Wild Marauders MC Excerpt

“Would you like something to eat?” she asked, not looking at me. “I can’t offer much until I go shopping, but what I have is yours.”

I slipped my arms around her waist from behind. She caught her breath and stopped cutting for a minute as I pulled her back against me. I nuzzled the side of her neck, breathing in deep her unique scent. Sighing, she tilted her head so that I had better access to run my mouth along her flesh. My dick was already twitching against her ass, and I couldn’t stop myself from rubbing it against her. She surrendered with a shiver and a sigh.

“You’re so fuckin’ soft,” I said with my lips against her skin. “Smell so fuckin’ sweet.” I licked her from where her neck met her shoulder, up to where her ear met her jaw. “Don’t know why I thought I could let you go.” I clamped my teeth into her just enough to make the sting of pain dimmer into a sliver of pleasure.

Slipping one hand beneath the hem of the oversized tee-shirt she was wearing, my other fisted in her hair as I pulled her head back. Her pretty mouth opened into a gasp, and I took her lips in a kiss of rough passion.

As I ground my mouth against hers, my other hand slid up her quivering thigh to her pussy. Discovering how wet she was for me I fucking lost control. We were both out of breath when I swung her around and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around me.

“Fuck food..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unleash your inner vixen and comment today!