Friday 21 March 2014

Who Dares Wins - Out Today!


Out now as a single title novella, Who Dares Wins, my m/m/m  military story that features in the Stand to Attention Anthology.

Blurb

When secret service becomes not so secret servicing by not one, but two sexy soldiers, Ken learns that dreams can come true in explosive style!

Waiting for my SAS husband Jack to come home safe and sound is always a gut-wrenching, heart-twisting time. I have no idea where he is, what jungle swamp he may be lying out in or desert he might be marching across.

So naturally when he returns to me, our emotions can't fail to run hot and our lust for each other cranks up to sky-high levels. But the one thing about Jack is he lives for the extreme and seizes the moment. I really should have known what would come of me telling him my wildest fantasies.

Oh, yes, he's a guy who gets results…and when he brings home his colleague Slider, equally tough, equally rough, the pair of them can't fail to hit the target. That target happens to be lucky old me and I head off on the ride of my life…

Reader Advisory: This book contains D/s scenes and a MMM ménage.



Available from Totally BoundAReAmazon and Amazon UK and all good ebook retailers. 


Excerpt

“Fuck I want you,” he whispered, spearing his fingers into my hair and pulling me close. “So fucking much.”
He kissed me so hard I could hardly breathe. My cock raged in my pants, the fullness threatening to drive me insane. I forgot all about the questions on the tip of my tongue.
“Do you want me?” he asked.
I was panting. “Of course. What a stupid question.”
He fumbled with his jeans, undid the button and the zipper. “Suck me, quickly.” He glanced at the door. “But...”
“Before he comes back.” He twisted his lips. “It won’t take long, seriously. I’ve been thinking about you for days, your beautiful mouth on my cock.”
He pulled out his dick, and saliva flooded my tongue. I’d never get tired of taking him into my mouth. Jack had a long, thick shaft that was a deep brownish-red colour and heavy with bulging veins. He was circumcised and I loved the smooth flare of the head, how neat he was compared to my uncut dick.
I glanced at the door, then at his face again.
A kiss and a grope was one thing, but what if Slider walked in and saw this?
Jack grinned, not a laughing-at-a-joke smile, but one that was predatory, daring, like he was testing me. “Suck me off, my sweet sub.” Again he curled his hand around the back of my head, on my nape this time, and urged my head into his lap.
I had to obey. If I wanted to please my Master then this was what I had to do.
Doubled over, I opened up.
As soon as Jack’s cock was in my mouth, smoothing over my tongue and riding into my throat, all thoughts of Slider finding us left me. This was what I’d been dreaming of doing— bringing Jack pleasure, tasting him, feeling his cum boil up through his shaft and spurt into my mouth. Him telling me what he wanted, making me do it, controlling our passion in the perfect way he always did.
“Ah, yeah, that’s it... Oh, fuck, yeah—use your tongue too.” Jack kept his hands on my head, following my steady rhythm. He’d been right, he wouldn’t take long. His flesh was taut over the solidity of his cock, his breaths ragged and his belly and thighs, from what I could feel of them, brimming with tension.
I curled my tongue, made a thick wedge of hardness for his cock to slide over. I knew he loved that, how it took him so near to the edge. I upped the speed and the depth, swallowing down a drip of pre-cum that tasted better than any meal.
“Ah, fuck, fucking fuck...” he said, canting his hips upwards. “Jesus, I’m going to…ah fuck there it is...”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unleash your inner vixen and comment today!