Sunday 11 December 2016

One of my Favorite Scenes

 
 
 
My next big release is right around the corner! On 12/30 No Mercy will be out, it's available for pre-order now.  I recently did an interview and one of the questions was, what was one of my favorite scenes in the book. The first thing that came to mind was the hospital scene between Rock and Allie. Rock is a ruthless, hard-core biker and alpha all the way, but when he's faced with Allie almost dying it guts him. This big tough man reveals a side of him that just broke my heart. The emotions are raw and real and give you a chance to see that no matter how tough a man is, or how invincible he thinks he is, there is always something that can bring him to his knees. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unleash your inner vixen and comment today!