Friday 30 December 2016

New Release!

Print and Ebook!
 
 
 
 
Club trouble won’t keep Rock from bringing his son and Allie home.

Rock’s the VP of Phantom Riders MC. Dangerous. Unpredictable. Ruthless. A killer who’ll stop at nothing to keep what’s his. And he wants Allie and their son.

Allie had given Rock her virginity, and then ran away when she got pregnant. Seven years later he shows up at her door, demanding his son, and claiming her.
 
 
Lightning flashed throughout the room, causing me to wince at its closeness. The thunder that followed caused the windows to rattle. “You have no right−”

“You keep saying that, babe.” He ran his lips up and down the side of my neck, causing goose bumps to cover my flesh. 

His hand moved to the hem of my dress. I panicked. “Rock−no!” He pulled the wet material until it was bunched at my thighs, and easily prevented my hand from removing his when I’d foolishly tried. “What do you think you’re doing?” I asked in a low tone.

His low rumble against me stimulated certain needs in my body. My hand remained over his as he continued slowly until he’d reached the elastic to my panties. I held my breath, listening to his heavy breathing in my ear. His fingers teased the crease where the elastic rested, before flicking over the small triangle of silk covering my sex. I released a moan of pleasure, my knees buckling.

“You like that.” He stated it as a fact, running his finger over the material. I knew I was wet, and not from the rain. “You always did.” His tongue, teeth, and lips were moving over my skin as he said the words in a tone designed to ramp up the heat. I arched my neck to the side so he had better access. He made a rough sound, taking the edge of my halter top in his teeth and pulling it down my shoulder.

The louder the storm turned outside, the more intense the storm inside me became. 

“I’m going to have you, baby,” he said gruffly. At the same time he roughly grabbed my panties and ripped them from my body.
 

1 comment:

  1. For fake rolex the Jacob & Co. Opera Scarface, dial and movement more or less become one as the different complications fake Breitling dominate the space inside the case, while timekeeping is relegated to a small subdial at 12 o’clock. This fake Omega subdial itself is attractive enough, with blued alpha hands above distinctive gold fake Hublot minute indices stretching all the way to the center of the subdial, but the fake Cartier real visual focus of the watch is in the other complications. From a horological standpoint, it’s difficult fake Patek Philippe to top the mechanical spectacle of the 6 o’clock triple-axis tourbillon, with each cage fake Panerai counter-rotating at increasing speed. For sheer novelty value, however, the twin-barrel music box replica Rolex complication taking up half the total real estate of the dial is a definite conversation fake Rolex starter. At 10 o’clock, the playing tines of the music box are mounted under a black lacquered Rolex replica rose gold grand piano whose “keys” move in time with the “Bolivia Theme” from replica watches the 1983 film. At 4 o’clock, the second set of tines is covered with a rose gold and red lacquer recreation of the iconic “Scarface” poster replica watches uk featuring Al Pacino’s character from the film. At the center of it all, the globe from Tony Montana’s estate in the film fake rolex is recreated in rose gold and red lacquer with its famous inscription: “The World Is Yours.” The overall package runs the replica rolex risk of sensory overload, but the finishing on each element is undeniably fake watches exquisite.

    ReplyDelete

Unleash your inner vixen and comment today!