Thursday 15 January 2015

New Release!

This full length, erotic romance is available on Amazon, Smashwords and All Romance Ebooks!

Amazon Buy Link

Blurb

When a prospect kidnaps Kat thinking she's a doctor, Kat finds herself under the protection of the club's president. Lynch likes Kat's spunk and full curves but when she steals his Harley to escape he has no choice but to follow club rules and deal out punishment. Tempers erupt between them, passions explode, and punishment becomes the sweetest ecstasy!

Excerpt

Lynch's POV

I took Kat to my office and continued through the room to where my bedroom was located. Pulling her inside the room, I slammed the door shut and released her. She turned to face me, slamming her hands on her hips. I crossed my arms over my chest, dropping my gaze to her tits. Sweet fuck! Her nipples were practically cutting holes through the silk covering them, and with her hands on her hips it only stretched the material tighter. But what really fucking got to me was the arousal on her flushed face. I was glad to see that I wasn’t the only one confused over the fucking lust hammering at us.

I looked her up and down. “Take it off.”

Her jaw dropped, eyes growing round. “What?”

“Take it off. It doesn’t belong to you.” I glared pointedly at her top. She was going to have to learn to stop taking things without asking first. As far as I was concerned, this was a fucking lesson. One I was going to benefit from.

“Where’s my shirt?” she asked, looking around the room.

“Your shirt belongs to the club now. You belong to me. Now take it off.” I could tell she didn’t like what I said.

"I'm not a fucking piece of property!" she hissed. "I don't belong to anyone."

She was horny but apparently she wasn’t going to acknowledge it. I could see the stubbornness in the tilt of her chin. For a moment we stared each other down. Jesus, she was a pain in the ass. I had half-a-fucking-mind to give her to Chicken to take care of.

"You're crazy if you think I'm going to strip for you!" she hissed. "You're a pig!"

I narrowed my gaze at her insult, raising an eyebrow. "Is that the best you can do?" I don't know why I was putting up with her shit. The whole situation with her was turning into one big fuck-up.

With a huff she swung around and proceeded to pull the top out of the waistband of her jeans.

“No, baby.”

She turned her head enough to look over her shoulder at me.

“I want to see those tits.”

She turned back to me. If looks could kill I’d have been dead, but I didn’t let it bother me. Once the top was free of her pants, she reached for the hem and brought it up and over her head. She threw the garment at me, her large tits bouncing with her angry movement. By the time I caught the garment and glanced back she’d crossed her arms over my favorite parts. With a snarl I tossed the top aside and went to her.

"Don't touch me!" she said, backing up with nowhere to go. A gasp escaped her when I backed her up against the wall.

“I told you I want to see your tits, and that includes your nipples.” I grabbed her wrists and jerked her arms apart, my gaze zeroing in on her magnificent, big-nippled tits. Shit, I knew they were the real deal. I reached forward and covered them, shaping and weighing them with my palms.

She slapped me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unleash your inner vixen and comment today!