Sunday 1 November 2015

The Romance Reviews Top Pick!

I received an email a couple of days ago to discover that a review had been written for Wild Marauders MC - Lynch, and that it was also a top pick! Exciting, huh? My first erotic biker romance has done really well, and it's all thanks to all of you who have bought my books, and supported me. I truly appreciate it.

Wild Mauraders 200x300
When a prospect kidnaps Kat thinking that she's a doctor, she finds herself under the protection of the club president. Their attraction is instant and hot and it isn't long before they're burning up the sheets. But when she steals his Harley to escape Lynch has no choice but to follow club rules and deal out punishment. Tempers erupt, passions explode, and punishment becomes the sweetest ecstasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unleash your inner vixen and comment today!