Saturday 20 September 2014

Re-releases!

I recently retained the book rights back to several of my older books and0c200x300 have decided to re-release them myself. My self-published books are doing well, and I want to give my reading audience as many options as possible. So, I spruced up the books with new covers and put them back in the spotlight, hoping to reach a new audience. The readers who don’t necessarily shop at publishing sites, but rather stick with sites like Amazon and Smashwords. So far I’ve been pleasantly surprised.
These 4 books that I’ll be re-releasing are full length contemporary romances. Out of Control came out a month ago, and the only book I changed the title, which used to be It’s All in the Jeans. The next book coming out on the first of October is Wicked Desire, and that one is already available for pre-order. Following that in November is Someone to Love Me, and finally The Cowboy Way. Below are blurbs for the two books already available.

Out of Control – Logan Knight is recuperating from a fire that killed his two best friends. Libby Turner is on a mission to keep her beloved grandmother out of an assisted living facility. From the moment the two meet, sparks fly and they can’t keep their hands off each other. Can they stick to their plan of keeping their relationship strictly sexual or do they give in to the love that claims their hearts?

Wicked Desire – Maggie and Matt are running for different reasons.
He’s a sexy small-town sheriff, she’s a pretty lady trouble seems to follow. What can go wrong in wd200x300the small Maine town they call home? Oh yeah, Maggie’s abusive ex-husband escapes from prison and is stalking her!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Unleash your inner vixen and comment today!