Monday 16 January 2017

PALADIN - OUT NOW


Harlem Dae's new novel, PALADIN, is OUT NOW. Co-authored by Lily Harlem & Natalie Dae this erotic suspense travels continents and will leave you breathless.


Back Cover Information

What wouldn’t I do?

Indulged and spoiled, fed everything I’d ever craved on a silver spoon, I still was lacking. A need for more had grown in the hot house I’d been raised in. It was a thirst I couldn’t quench, a hunger that wouldn’t be satisfied.

Until he came along. Hardly a knight in shining armour, he left me greedier than ever before. Travelling the globe, sashaying my hips and showing off my wares as I went, I never could have guessed the danger that was stalking me. Or who was stalking me.

Until the only thing that had ever mattered to me was threatened, and then I had to sit up and smell the roses. Torn between a ghost and a man who was strangely immune to my charms, I found myself on the run.

Trouble was, I was galloping into the danger and not away from it. I had to—instinct had taken over. She was all that mattered. I couldn’t fail. I had to face my demons and hope the guardians who’d been sent to protect me were up to the job.


Read for FREE on Kindle Unlimited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unleash your inner vixen and comment today!