Wednesday 28 October 2015

New MMF Release - MUSCLING IN by Lily Harlem



Back Cover Information

My husband has a secret. Desires he’s kept locked away in a deep, dark place.

Determined to pry details of this forbidden longing, I had no idea how much this new side of him would turn me on. So when I met the object of his lust I couldn’t let it rest.

Edward Moorland was a force to be reckoned with, a man who fought for his country and what he wanted. But did he want me and my husband? Would I ever experience his passion let loose or would I remain on the sidelines, watching, waiting, hoping?

One thing I knew, I wasn’t the type of girl to give in without a fight. I wanted to be part of the action too. More than part of it, I wanted to be in the goddamn middle of it with bells, whistles and fireworks when it all exploded. Yes…I wanted it all.

Buy Links




Excerpt from the prologue

“Ah fuck…” Edward said, screwing up his nose. “Get in me. Fuck, I don’t want to come with your fingers.” He stared at Coben. “I want to come with your fucking cock.”
“Yes.” Coben withdrew. He quickly shuffled so his cock was lined up with Edward’s hole.
Edward drew up his legs, clutching the back of his thighs and tilting his pelvis.
The tip of Coben’s slippery cock took aim. Then he slid forward a fraction, relishing the almost impossibly tiny space he was about to ram into.
“Do it.”
He did. He forged forward, opening Edward around his meaty shaft. The head of his dick disappearing from view. He didn’t pause. He rammed to full depth until their balls slapped together.
“Argh…” Edward arched his neck and cried out. “Argh…” 
Coben quickly whacked his left hand over Edward’s mouth. “Shh…fucking hell, shut up.”
Edward stared up at him, his mouth parted behind Coben’s palm, the echoes of the cry trapped. His eyes were wide.
Coben smiled, but it was strained. The temptation to just tip into a wild, animalistic fuck was almost too much. “You gonna be quiet?”
Edward nodded and shut his eyes. When Coben removed his hand he was panting hard. “So…fucking…good.”
“Yes…” Coben withdrew a little, then smoothed back in.
A groan rumbled up from Edward’s chest but he kept it contained.
“That’s it,” Coben soothed. “Just feel, just enjoy. No rush.”
“No rush.” Edward reached for Coben. He pulled him into a kiss and held him close.
Coben rocked his hips, loving the feeling of being so deep, of having Edward’s arms and legs wrapped around him. They were almost one person. So close, so together. 
On and on they kissed, fucked, cocks straining as they held back orgasm. Coben felt like his balls were on fire and as though his skin was alive with hungry need for Edward. He could feel Edward’s cock trapped between their abdomens. It was stiff and bloated, craving release.
“It’s time to come,” he said. “I can’t…keep it…in…”
“Me neither…come.” Again Edward clasped Coben’s face, holding him still and staring into his eyes. “Come, come in me. Claim me forever.”
Those words were Coben’s undoing. Cum gushed from him into Edward. He withdrew, barged back in. More release emptied from him.
Ropes of cum slicked between them—Edward’s undoing. They fed off each other, swallowed each other’s moans and grunts of ecstasy. Clung with more fervor to shoulders and faces, limbs tangling with torsos.
Coben had never felt so happy. He’d never felt so sad.
How could this be the end? How could this sweet sin be so wrong they had to throw in the towel on their relationship?
He shut his eyes and held back a tear. This was it. By the time he’d caught his breath the bliss of being inside Edward, the man he’d loved for the last year, would have come to an end.
They’d part.
Forever.
And forever was a long fucking time.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Unleash your inner vixen and comment today!