Sunday 13 January 2013

Six Sentence Sunday #SundaySix


Blurb


Out of sight, out of mind. Or so I thought, but it turns out an old, dog-eared book with contents so filthy and so depraved that I’d been forced to hide it after reading, has sank deeper into my erotic subconscious than I’d ever imagined.

Luckily though, Jacob is up for exploring the new side of me that has risen to the surface after all these years. In a whirlwind of wanton adventures that push us to the limits of our sexuality, we begin to re-discover what it once was that had us screaming with pleasure and how to accept that nothing will ever be the same again between us.

Sunday Six


Where on earth had that depraved image of being taken against my will come from? I’d described it so vividly and it had sent me reeling into one damn fine orgasm.
Was there something wrong with me? Then I realised.
It’s the book. That damn filthy book.


* * * * 

Reviews for That Filthy Book


FALLEN ANGEL REVIEWS - I recommend that every woman read this book, because unless you experience it for yourself, I am not sure I can convey the emotion this book evokes. Read the book. You won't be disappointed. 

EROTICA FOR ALL - I really enjoyed That Filthy Book. Yes, it’s incredibly kinky, dirty and totally lives up to its name. But it’s much more than that too – fabulously well written, engaging and heartwarming. 

BEYOND ROMANCE - If you want to be convinced that there is indeed (super-hot!) sex after marriage, buy this filthy but delightful book. 


* * * *


THAT FILTHY BOOK is available from all good retailers in ebook and paperback, including














4 comments:

  1. Well, I'm so enthralled with the blurb, the concept and the six, I'm heading to Amazon to buy. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gem, thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoy Karen and Jacob's wild and filthy journey :-)

      Lily x

      Delete
  2. Love the premise of this book. Sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Gem and Paloma, it's a great premise, as well as a great six. I'm going to have to add it to my list of books to check out.

    ReplyDelete

Unleash your inner vixen and comment today!