Sunday 27 January 2013

Six Sentence Sunday - Good Cop, Bad Cop


Blurb


Fame and fortune is a blessing that, for me, has changed its taste from sumptuously sweet to murderously bitter. Leaving me no choice but to look over my shoulder at every turn and question the scruples of even my most faithful friends.

I would give up all the glowing adoration from my fans in a heartbeat in exchange for not running for my life. But fate doesn’t deal cards that way, and instead I find myself far out at sea and being bounced between two hot cops—one so chilly just his glance gives me frostbite, and the other showing a kindness that barely covers his own demons.

So with nowhere else to turn, quite literally, I have to trust two men I hardly know with my life and cope without the luxuries my status usually affords me. But it’s not long before I discover when the going gets tough, the tough get going. Turns out these cops are not only the wrong guys to mess with, they also have partnership skills above and beyond the requirements of their day job. And for once, while just being me without the frills, I get to discover that they are as sinfully bad as they are dreamily good in every department, and it seems, I am the one they want cuffed and controlled at the same time as they are protecting and serving.

SUNDAY SIX

   He yanked my arms above my head and I heard the sound of metal on metal.
   I twisted to see what he was doing.
  He’d looped the central part of the cuffs over one of the rope hooks, wedging it in tight so that my arms were held aloft and there was nothing I could do about it.
  I tugged and pulled, looked at his face, shadowed by the bimini overhead. The glint in his eyes and the slackness of his jaw told me something new about Dillon, something I really should have guessed—the damn cuffs got him off.
   Conniving bastard.

AMAZON US

AMAZON UK




Reviews for Good Cop, Bad Cop

"I Highly recommend this! It had a little mystery, a little excitement and a whole lot of steamy scenes! I thoroughly enjoyed the story. It was awesome!!"

"Great story about one lucky lady and two hunky guys. The story was really gripping and I really felt sorry for India as she was so frightened but she found luck when she found safety on a boat which just happened to be owned by two hunky cops who came to her rescue, but not after being handcuffed and treated a little roughly first, especially by Mr Moody cop Dillon."

"Didn't know what to expect, and I'll be honest, I don't tend to fantasise about some of the things described in this book, but damn! That was so hot!"


"I really enjoyed this story of a scared and lonely country singer who quite by accident drops into the lives of two sexy cops on vacation. Just when she needs them they are there for her. Such a sweet story with a perfect amount of suspense to keep you guessing til the end! Oh and the HEAT factor is off the charts!"



"If you are up for something different, try this. it is a very arousing read. Definitely not for the weak of spirit."














No comments:

Post a Comment

Unleash your inner vixen and comment today!