Sunday 14 September 2014

FREE read until Monday only!

My company from Maine is gone so I plan to finish a manuscript since I didn't write a single word all week. Saturday, though, I had the grandkids as their parents needed a date night, and later today I'm going to see, No Good Deed. Now that looks like a good movie! At least I don't have much left to write before my favorite words, the end, arrive:)

Oh, before I forget, Free just until Monday you can pick up a copy of Party Time, book #4 in my Serve and Submit SeriesSmashwords only!

Blurb-
RJ is a Marine, home on leave. Georgia is the woman he gave up before his last deployment. They run into each other at a party and soon realize they still have feelings for one another. As they take up where they left off they have little time to decide, can they say goodbye for good this time, or accept that they belong together?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unleash your inner vixen and comment today!